Monday, June 20, 2011

First Post

I decided that I would start this blog to post my revelations that the Holy Spirit is showing me. I wish I would have started this 15 years ago.  God has refined my life with so many different experiences, revelations, people, shouts, and whispers. I have seen God move in and out of my life and I believe in his power.  God made it very clear to me in college that I would be used for his kingdom and if you have walked with me the last ten or so years you will see the fight I have battled with being luke warm.  I find it easier for me to be on the fence. I believe that for the most part I have always been a God Chaser.  That was the first spiritual book I ever read and it spoke to me in high school!

I am very unrefined, I have so much sin that is woven in me. The sins I struggle with are generational, cultural, learned, defensive, and ones that I just plain love. Yes, I said it! I have sins that I do not want to depart from! Isn't that sick! Okay, so I do want to depart from them but, when the setting is right....I just give in and it feels so good, until I self reflect and then I am back in the cycle of asking for forgiveness and trying to execute those desires. I also believe there are always going ot be sins in our lives that God reveals to us. So when it comes to being real...that is real. I am sinful by nature but, I am so relaxed in knowing that God still loves me and wants to abide in this sinful body. God loves his righteous people. God does not abide with sin! He does however clean us out so that he can live in us.  The more of him, the less of sin...right? So here we go on my journey of being redefined in mind and spirit and most of all heart. I want the desire of my heart to be that Christ be glorified! That is my quest!  Thanks for joining me.

No comments:

Post a Comment